Caitlyn Menzel Coaching
After years of owning hairdressing, beauty and barbering salons, Caitlyn Menzel Coaching came to fruition early in 2017. Originally launching as ‘Summit Salon Coach’, the goal was work with each of our clients and their salons to get them to their highest potential; to their Summit.
Same outcome, new name; CMC’s coaching and mentoring is for the salon owner, home salon or sub-contractor from anywhere across the globe who is ready to level up, grab the bull by the horns and get deadly serious about making their salon the best it can be.
The career change into mentoring and coaching was an easy transition for Cait; a completely natural progression, and that’s proven by the outstanding results that her clients have achieved while they are under her guidance… (if you haven’t stalked her socials – make sure you do!)
Everything taught throughout CMC’s coaching programs and course work comes from first-hand experience, Cait and her team of coaches not only talk-the-talk, they walk-the-walk. She herself owned a barbershop in Geelong despite residing on the other side of the country, and in 2019 she sold her much-loved award winning salon of almost ten years, for over half a million dollars – seriously! To read more about her, click here.
Don’t be fooled – CMC’s mentoring programs aren’t the ‘quick-fix-butts-on-seats’ bullshit you see everyone doing, our experienced coaches are here to teach you how to change your business and change your life. That means you’re going to need to dedicate yourself to completing the tasks, implementing all the steps, embracing the changes, and attending all of your sessions. Let’s be real – the only person who is responsible for your salon and your life, is YOU, and that all starts today.
If you’re ready to take the leap, book your free ‘Discovery Session’ here. During this one on one phone call, Caitlyn will talk to you about your visions and goals vs. where you’re at currently, and design the best pathway for you to not only bridge that gap, but to achieve everything you desire and more, and designate the best coach for you.
- Presenter at ‘HAIR FESTIVAL 2022’
- Judge for ‘Australian Modern Barber Awards’ 2022
- Judge for ‘Australian Hairdressing Industry Awards’ 2019, 2020, 2021 + 2022
- Judge for ‘Woman In Front Awards’ 2022
- Presenter at ‘Woman In Front’ 2021, 2021, 2022
- Founder and previous Owner of ‘Hunter Barbershop’
- 2020 GMHBA ‘Geelong Young Woman of the Year’
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
- Published Author
- Founder and previous Owner of ‘Huntress Hair Religion’
- Previous Owner of ‘Raw Edge Hairdressing’
- Previous Owner of ‘Chelsea Lane Hair and Beauty’
- Founder of ‘Women Empowering Women’ group
- Presenter at Salon Growth Con 2019
- Presenter at HaiRaiser Fellowship 2019
- Writer for HairBiz Magazine
- 2018 GBEA Young Entrepreneur of the Year WINNER
- 2018 GSBA Geelong Entrepreneur of the Year WINNER
- AHC Associate Coach
- ABIC Associate Coach
- Judge for 2018 Deakin University StartCon Pitch for a Million