Caitlyn Menzel Coaching
After years of owning hairdressing, beauty and barbering salons, Caitlyn Menzel Coaching came to fruition early in 2017. Originally launching as ‘Summit Salon Coach’, the goal was work with each of our clients and their salons to get them to their highest potential; to their Summit.
Same outcome, new name; Caitlyn’s mentoring programs have been created for dedicated salon owners from all over the globe, who are ready to level up, embrace change, implement new ideas and strategies and grow their salon in all aspects.
The career change into mentoring and coaching was an easy transition for Caitlyn; a completely natural progression, and that’s apparent in the results that her clients achieve while they are under her guidance… (if you haven’t stalked her socials – make sure you do!)
Everything taught throughout her coaching programs and course work comes from first-hand experience, she not only talks-the-talk, she walks-the-walk. Caitlyn still owns a barbershop in Geelong, in which she does not work on the floor, and in 2019, she sold her much-loved salon of almost ten years for over half a million dollars.
Don’t be fooled – Caitlyn’s coaching programs aren’t ‘easy’, they take WORK! You’re going to need to commit – you need to dedicate yourself to completing the tasks, making the changes, attending all of your sessions and making the time for such. Let’s be real – the only person who is responsible for your salon and your life, is YOU (but don’t worry – Caitlyn will have your back the whole way!)
If you’re ready to take the leap, book your free ‘Discovery Session’ here. During this one on one phone call, Caitlyn will talk to you about your visions and goals (in business and life) your current situation and design the best pathway for you to not only bridge that gap, but to achieve everything you desire and more.
- Founder and Owner of Hunter Barbershop
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Published Author
- Founder and previous Owner of Huntress Hair Religion
- Previous Owner of Chelsea Lane Hair and Beauty
- Presenter at Salon Growth Con 2019
- Presenter at HaiRaiser Fellowship 2019
- Judge for 2019 Australian Hairdressing Industry Awards
- Writer for HairBiz Magazine
- 2018 GBEA Young Entrepreneur of the Year WINNER
- 2018 GSBA Geelong Entrepreneur of the Year WINNER
- AHC Associate Member
- Sustainable Salons Partner
- Judge for 2018 Deakin University StartCon Pitch for a Million